• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New NC750X intro

JaysNC22

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi New to this forum now I’m a very proud owner of a new nc750x (previously blackbird owner) loving the bike as I’m 5ft 8 light weight so it’s perfect for me and living up to all the positive write ups, yes it’s slower but ditched the leathers for jeans and a steady away attitude to riding clocking up the miles and loving it all (just need a wider softer seat for the misses?).

Hi New to this forum now I’m a very proud owner of a new nc750x (previously blackbird owner) loving the bike as I’m 5ft 8 light weight so it’s perfect for me and living up to all the positive write ups, yes it’s slower but ditched the leathers for jeans and a steady away attitude to riding clocking up the miles and loving it all (just need a wider softer seat for the misses?).
Welcome and enjoy the bike and the new riding style!

Enjoy!!
Get your pillion a AirHawk cushion.

Better than a new seat.

Welcome to the forum.

Back