• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New scoot coming to the stable...

I was at the dealer today and really had to fight buying a New 2012 ST1300. They have had it for a while. I'm keeping a close eye on it. if they drop the price I may jump on it.

Do it, do it!!! You will not regret it. :eek:

Many of us on this forum here have a ST1300. I love mine. Not much of an errand bike though, that's where the NC700X steps in to fill that gap. This bike is intended to some serious touring. It can get up and move like there's no tomorrow.

Do it, do it!!! You will not regret it. :eek:

Many of us on this forum here have a ST1300. I love mine. Not much of an errand bike though, that's where the NC700X steps in to fill that gap. This bike is intended to some serious touring. It can get up and move like there's no tomorrow.

Trust me. I have to fight the urge. The salesman knows I want it too and harasses me every time I'm in there. We'll see. Regardless I'll keep the NCX for the reason you listed.

Trust me. I have to fight the urge. The salesman knows I want it too and harasses me every time I'm in there. We'll see. Regardless I'll keep the NCX for the reason you listed.

Great!!! :D Then you will be joining the "Elite" here very soon...

I installed LED H4 LED Bulbs in my ST1300 last weekend.

IMG_4160.jpg

I've had those LED pilots off to the sides of the headlights for couple of years. The whole front-end of this bike is LED... :)

Silverhound, congrat on your new bike, enjoy touring !

I wish I could buy this kinda touring bike, like St1300, FJR1300 or an VFR1200XD.
After reading your post I checked the price lists and the brand new FJR1300 MSRP is 25.000$.
The 2005 models are from 10k $.
VFR1200XD are from 15k$, brand new is 20k$.
It will take some time to get one of them, but as long as I can, I will keep the NC.

Sorry for the little off-topic, but here is a pic from last week's ride in Austria :

DSC03202_resize.jpg

Silverhound, congrat on your new bike, enjoy touring !

I wish I could buy this kinda touring bike, like St1300, FJR1300 or an VFR1200XD.
After reading your post I checked the price lists and the brand new FJR1300 MSRP is 25.000$.
The 2005 models are from 10k $.
VFR1200XD are from 15k$, brand new is 20k$.
It will take some time to get one of them, but as long as I can, I will keep the NC.

Sorry for the little off-topic, but here is a pic from last week's ride in Austria :

View attachment 20139

Beautiful picture Mikee! Don't feel too bad, my buddy just sold his Harley and bought a 2015 BMW GTL1600. His price was $24,895 not including tax or tags. That's $10K more than I paid for the new FJR. He'll pay over $2000 in just (NY) sales tax on that. Too rich for me. ;)

Back