• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New to the Forum

Billy Budd

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello All,

I purchased the NC700X in August for my 50th birthday. I split my saddle time between this and my GL1800 Goldwing. I love the bike but hate the seat. I am a taller rider and the seat pretty much sucks. I am looking for a solution and may have to take it to a upholstery shop and have it modified. I have ridden many bikes and the fun factor of the little 700 is excellent.

001.jpg005.jpg

Heavy-H,

I did about 60 miles on the NC yesterday in chilly weather to test some cold weather gear. I am going to take the Wing out today as well. Chilly weather in Az is balmy most other places!

Hi Billy, (reference to herman?)

Welcome to the forum.
I am a new member of this community and a new NC700 owner. It looks like we have about 6-7 members from AZ, we should try for a meeting this winter. What do you guys (AZ, CA, NM, TX) think about this?
Also I might start an AZ_rides in the rides thread so we can post our pictures.

ed

Me too. I took the Wing out today, what a difference between the two. That is why I have the NC700X, for a fun change of pace.

Back