• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New TV show featuring my NC700S

MotoZen

Reaction score
Visit site
A few months back I was asked if I'd like to do a cable access show called Farkle Garage, its about motorcyclists and everything motorcycle. Its 30 minutes long and I co-host with 3 other motorcyclists, one of them is an inductee into the Canadian Motorcycle Hall of fame Steve Drane, Iron butt rider Clive and another motochick Kim Rock. Its an eclectic mix of riders and rides. We've got interesting stories and its pretty fun shooting it. We are shooting our first episodes and it will be available on Facebook and we are still working on a youtube channel. You can find it on FB as Farkle Garage and twitter @Farkle Garage, will probably air sometime in August.

Check out the bike! Its my baby! image.jpg

Great stuff, MotoZen! :D

So...for those of us that don't do the whole facebook or twitter thing, what other ways are there to see what this is all about?

What station/channel will this be aired on?

I'd like to program that into my DVR :)

Great stuff, MotoZen! :D

So...for those of us that don't do the whole facebook or twitter thing, what other ways are there to see what this is all about?

What station/channel will this be aired on?

I'd like to program that into my DVR :)

We are setting up a Youtube Channel and it will be available on Youtube, our tech has been so busy doing techy stuff with the show, that the YouTube channel is on the list of next steps. It will be available on Shaw Cable 4 South Island (Victoria), not sure if you get that over on the mainland.

We are setting up a Youtube Channel and it will be available on Youtube, our tech has been so busy doing techy stuff with the show, that the YouTube channel is on the list of next steps. It will be available on Shaw Cable 4 South Island (Victoria), not sure if you get that over on the mainland.

I'm on Shaw cable but in Vancouver, so I don't think I would get that one :(

Fingers crossed for Youtube :D

ps Hurry up techdood!

I keed, I keed

Excellent, please please please let us know when you get your YouTube channel up and running, it's the only medium that I use of those you listed.

Good luck with the show, looking forward to it.

Oh darn, I'm at work and don't have youtube here :(
I'll have to wait till I get home to see it... Thanks for posting, will definitely check at home!

This guy had a wonderful adventure on his motorcycle. And to imagine he found it after so many years... Unbelievable!
Nice segment! Can't wait to see more :)

Looks like a nice riding area, I've only made it as far north as Washington state.

Did catch the ferry over to Comox and spent a night over on the west coast, but I was in my car, did not make it to the south of the island.

Back