• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New with my Integra ! :)

th0r^

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm Paul from France, I'm 29 and runs an Integra for 2 months. So far so good ! :) Hope to learn more about it with this forum !

665484_377286992353949_511944892_o.jpg

Welcome,
Nice looking, and is that an inclosed chain drive? No word that this model will be available in the US.

Art

Yes and no. It's only a protection for your chain drive, it's not air or water proof, but it gives a good look and still protects the bike from grease. You'll find more informations on http://www.rossocromo.fr/category.php?id_category=18

Didn't know Integra wasn't imported in the US. But not really surprising since you guyz don't like scooters ! :D

Welcome , I have had several scooters and enjoyed all of them.
Most recent scoot was a 2009 yamaha t max . Had 2 burgman 400 scoots also.

Yes and no. It's only a protection for your chain drive, it's not air or water proof, but it gives a good look and still protects the bike from grease. You'll find more informations on Honda NC 700 S Rossocromo France - Rossocromo France

Didn't know Integra wasn't imported in the US. But not really surprising since you guyz don't like scooters ! :D

Welcome from Missouri Paul! I think you will find a lot of us US riders actually like scooters.

Who is going to be the first to fit the Integra chain guard to the X? I'm looking forward to the pics!

Here at Spain (and in most EU countries, I guess) that chain guard is an OEM accesory common to the NC700X, NC700S and Integra models:

NC700X-kit-paso-de-rueda-y-protector-cadena.jpg

Ask and you shall receive! Thank you. Looks pretty good, but I'm still leaning towards the skidmarx carbon fiber Hugger with chain guard. Any chance you have a full bike pic with that cover?

Back