• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Newb from K.C.MO Area

wgwgoldwing

So long folks!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Picked one up on Friday. I also ordered the OEM saddlebags, rear rack, center stand, and windshield. I'm really digging the bike. I'm going to add grip heaters, hand guards, and a controller for my heated jacket liner. Probably other stuff too, but that's my short list.

Here she is:
nc1.jpg

And a shot with her big sister:
nc2.jpg

WGW

Welcome to the hive. Send us some good KC bar-b-que. I used to go to nearby Lee's Summit a lot on business and always came back wishing we had some BBQ joints like that.

Hi Welcome. Yes blue is a great colour for the Wing although I really like the yellow as well. When I bought my 1st Wing the original GL1000 I was really disapointed as the dealer had posters of it in yellow but only blue or red were available in the UK.
Anyway enjoy your NC in safety

wgwgoldwing, nice toys! That's one heck of a rich blue on the GoldWing. Congrats on the recent addition to your Honda family, and welcome to the 700 club. Such a rich green on the foliage. Wow.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes and comments. That's the best thing about these small unique topic forums, everyone is always so friendly and willing to share experience and advice.

Welcome to the hive. Send us some good KC bar-b-que. I used to go to nearby Lee's Summit a lot on business and always came back wishing we had some BBQ joints like that.

Actually, that's where I live, in Lee's Summit. Yep, love the bbq here.

WGW

Back