• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

nice deal on Battlax tires

bo7o

Reaction score
Visit site
Bridgestone Motorcycle Tires: Front & Rear Battlax BT016 Pro - Slickdeals.net

I bought Battlax T30 EVO for front and back for $175, shipped to my door after rebate. Didn't seem to shabby. I don't need them now, but I paid $165 for just rear PR3, so I figured I'd plan ahead. These might not be as good, but reviews I've seen rate them up there.

anyone else think it's a good deal...or want to scare me into sending them back?

rob

That's a great deal. I may order them too, for the future. Thanks for the find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$50 off. Mine totalled $228 at checkout so will be $178 after rebate. For front and rear T30 EVO.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just a head's up if it's almost time for tires, this deal is back on, but only for a couple more days.

https://bridgestonerewards.com/

$50 off means I got my set of T30 Evo for $186 from Rocky Mtn. Haven't used the tires before, but for around 1/2 the price of PR4 I figured I'd roll the dice.

trey

Rocky Mountain ATV is great on this rebate. They will email you after the tires are shipped with a link to the online rebate form. You fill it out and RMA submits it to Bridgestone for you. When BS accepts it you get another email from RMA confirming the rebate and a link to track its progress to you as it takes some weeks.

I love the T30 EVOs on both my bikes. They are very precise handling tires wet or dry and wear well from beginning to end. I'm pretty hard on tires and got around 8500 miles out of the last set. The price is just gravy, I'd buy them over Michelins if the price was the same which it isn't.

AMT is $7.50 cheaper than Rocky Mtn on the rear tire, but they don't seem to have the front size in stock right now.

Back