• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nicky Hayden - Cycling accident. In induced Coma.

SleepyC

Reaction score
Visit site
Damn:(
That's just awful! Count me in as another Nicky Hayden fan. I've always admired his talent, and he has always seemed to be a genuinely nice person to boot.

Hope he recovers fully, and soon!

One of the nicest riders in Motorcycle racing. A real decent human being and a credit to his sport. I am watching his progress closely and hopefully He will pull through. Very sorry to hear of this.

One of the nicest riders in Motorcycle racing. A real decent human being and a credit to his sport. I am watching his progress closely and hopefully He will pull through. Very sorry to hear of this.

Echoes what Rossi said, first said he was a great racer, then talked about what a great person Hayden is.
Actually pretty impressive by Rossi for speaking in a foreign language.

There is a thread on Revzilla about bicycling. Some posts have said how much more dangerous it feels than motorcycling due to speed differential, less gear, more resentment from car drivers.

What is MIchael Schumacher's status? I was just reminded of him watching an old MotoGp LeMans where he was there and they said he was a big motogp fan.

Last edited:
[...What is MIchael Schumacher's status?...Hank]

A good friend who is a nurse told me that people can't be in a coma that long and "awake" to a normal life. She explained that many of the body's systems/functions start to atrophy over such a prolonged shutdown.

I was saddened by the passing of Nicky Hayden. I never met him but others from KY have said he always remained the local kid who made good and proud of his heritage.

Back