• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

no bike yet...

bo7o

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all - I've been enjoying reading the forums, decided to join. I owned a bike many years ago (a HONDA CBR550 supersport, if I recall correctly!)
Looking to getting back into biking. At the moment the NC700X is probably the bike I will get (not until the spring - I live in Wisconsin). I plan to take the MSF class and then buy my bike.
I have also been checking out the Honda CB500X, and the CBR250R-ABS.
The better touring, little more power yet beginner friendly and less-sporty riding position is what draws me to the NC700X. Though I wish there was an ABS option in the US without the DCT.

I'd really appreciate any comments from CBR250R owners who transitioned to the NC700X.

I just bought "Proficient Motorcycling" book based on a safety conversation I was reading here...thanks to the person that suggested that.

cheers-
Rob

Hi all - I've been enjoying reading the forums, decided to join. I owned a bike many years ago (a HONDA CBR550 supersport, if I recall correctly!)
Looking to getting back into biking. At the moment the NC700X is probably the bike I will get (not until the spring - I live in Wisconsin). I plan to take the MSF class and then buy my bike.
I have also been checking out the Honda CB500X, and the CBR250R-ABS.
The better touring, little more power yet beginner friendly and less-sporty riding position is what draws me to the NC700X. Though I wish there was an ABS option in the US without the DCT.

I'd really appreciate any comments from CBR250R owners who transitioned to the NC700X.

I just bought "Proficient Motorcycling" book based on a safety conversation I was reading here...thanks to the person that suggested that.

cheers-
Rob

bo7o, welcome back to the Honda family :). You're off to a fine start, lining up your ducks, being safety conscious with your purchase of "Proficient Motorcycling", and getting ready for the MSF. Hope to see you around.

Thanks everyone! I think it will be a long winter waiting for spring, but it will give me a lot of time to think about the right bike.

Cheers,
Rob

Back