• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Not yet, but maybe in the spring.

Lazy Rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings. I don't have an NC700X, yet, but I'm hoping to be able to get one in the spring. I got back into motocycle riding this past summer with a CRF250L and I had a blast on the back roads and secondary highways. I'm thinking that I would like something a bit beefier for longer excursions. The NC700X seems to fit the bill. I discovered the bike by chance when I dropped by my Honda dealer's shop just to see what was on the floor. I sat on the NC withour knowing what it was and it had a really nice feel to it. I found it on the Honda web site and I've learned a lot more about it by lurking here. And today I dropped by the dealer's again. Oh my, the NCX is completely outfitted with the taller windshield, panniers, top box, fog lights and centre stand. And it's red. In Canada, the bike comes standard with ABS and the DCT model is not available. I'm hoping my finances will allow me to buy it in the spring. In the meantime, I'm enjoying reading about everyone's exploits on the bike.

welcome! There are many people here ready to help you.

It's an intriguing motorcycle...if that's not saying too much.
It's smooth, powerful, and something a little different. I like it very much.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you can get your finances worked out. Sounds like this would be a good bike for you.

Back