• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question OEM luggage for 2019 NC750X

NC Norm

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Everyone.
Just wondered if anyone has the oem side cases for 2012?-2020 NC750X. Have oem top case and holder so would just need brackets to fit holder to attach cases. I get that they’re definitely not exactly cavernous and need careful packing. Any reviews of them would be really appreciated. I don’t really plan to camp with the bike but it would be a bonus if anyone has managed to do so with that set up. Any thoughts….. cheers. Norm

Attachments

• IMG_0301.jpeg
    IMG_0301.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 8
My buddy Jimmy has the stock rack and side cases on his 2019 NC. You are right they are not cavernous, but he has had no issue packing for trips (although we don't camp)

qwRA2JDh.jpg

He we are returning from a trip to W Va

mRIqazmh.jpg

I think he originally had them on backwards, but has since turned them around

My buddy Jimmy has the stock rack and side cases on his 2019 NC. You are right they are not cavernous, but he has had no issue packing for trips (although we don't c

mRIqazmh.jpg

I think he originally had them on backwards, but has since turned them around
Love the blue bike and matching helmet!

I don't have any pics loaded for tour but I have taken my 2013 with Honda luggage on a couple of camping trips and some hotel 'camping' trips. I travel solo on this bike and while the panniers are smaller than average, they and top box hold all my stuff. When camping I carry a dry bag and tent across the Dale's luggage rack.

Attachments

• IMG_2110.jpg
    IMG_2110.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2111(1).jpg
    IMG_2111(1).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 10
Thanks very much for the pics DD ! They do look nicely integrated to the bike’s style. Much appreciated

I have huge Givi side and top cases on my 2018 750x, I'm looking to trade someone for stock cases. My bike came with them and they're too big for my needs. I'm getting old and only do weekend trips now and the stock ones look like the ticket for me. I even have the Givi toolkit on there too.

Attachments

• IMG_3637-1.JPG
    IMG_3637-1.JPG
    379.2 KB · Views: 6
I have the OEMs on my 2015. If I had been able I would have gotten bigger luggage at teh start, and that would have been a mistake. In the 8+ years I've had the bike, I've been on many 4-7 day trips and never need more than these panniers, my little 30L top box, and a dry bag on my Dale pillion rack. You learn quickly to just take what's necessary -- although I do not camp. But bringing quick dry undies and tshirts that I can wash in the hotel sink and hang to dry overnight is a big part of my traveling rig.

Back