• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Ogio Saddle bags

maxou723

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So I finally got my Ogio saddle bags last week and decided to install them on my bike. Bags look good on the bike, a little worried about the tire clearance however. Also noticed that the right rain cover might end up touching the muffler while driving to gotta keep an eye on that as well. (see gallery)

Saddle Bags (9).jpg

Little Ed did come up with a tubular support bracket, just waiting on him to get back to me for his parts list to come up with something similar.
Here is a link to his post: http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-mods/2648-soft-luggage-tailbag-homemade-support-bracket.html

What I did I posted pictures here in this gallery for all to see:
OGIO Saddle Bags - Honda NC700 Photo Gallery

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Steven

Attachments

• Saddle Bags (12).jpg
    Saddle Bags (12).jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 2,352
Last edited:
Looks nice but, are you sure they are installed in the right direction? I mean, I would say the "fat" side is upfront, or at least most of the saddle bags I have seen are.

Mines are Kappa:

IMAG0063.jpg

Aside from some tire rub issues 2-up they worked very well for me. If you plan on building a brace and only ride solo then they should work fine and last a while.

Small end forward is more aerodynamic. If it works and you like it, then leave them that way and save gas.

Which might be why these bags are oriented this way on my previous ride! I think the Ogios looked fine "backwards".

MyST13.jpg

I couldn't get them to fit the right way! Seriously, no difficulty making the transition. I really appreciate the NC's lighter weight. Miss the ST's storage space but I ordered a top case today and decided against the Ogio Saddlebags for now.

Back