• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Other schools done at the track

tooblekain

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are list of schools that if you want to take your riding further that you can try. There is an old saying that you will learn more in one day on the track than you will 5 years on the road. If you take a school, even better

Keith Code's California Superbike School
Jason Pridmore's STAR School
Yamaha School of Champions
Reg Pridmore's CLASS School

I will add more schools as I run into them. While most these schools cater to sportibikes, I have seen a couple schools allow cruisers, scooters, and the like. Hell, I track/race a Ninja 250

(Mods feel free to move if necessary)

While not a course done at a track but nevertheless a very informative and relevant training course is Lee Parks Total Control. It fits nicely into the slot between the MSF level courses for beginning and experienced riders and the track focused courses that may intimidate riders that want to improve skills but aren't ready for a trackday. Managing traction is something we do every single street ride at normal speeds and this course works on that skill set.

Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic

Back