• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Overland Expo 2014

Overland Expo Day 7

In the morning I went to the GPS class. This was an outstanding class, that was taught for the first time. This class was a real learning experience. Next, I went to the security class taught by an ex federal employee. This also was a good class.

Now after these two classes, somehow I got loss. I walked, and I walked to get back to where I started. So, I was too late to make the Advanced Raw Hyde Adventure ride. Besides after all that walking in the hot sun, I was just too tired to have ridden the Advanced Raw Hyde Adventure ride. Being old sucks. Met up with Gaknc700x and we went to lunch. That afternoon I just rested.

Overland Expo Day 8

Ggaknc700x and I are now east bound toward the house. We made it to near the New Mexico/Texas state line.

[video=youtube;rlKea9sd_Vo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlKea9sd_Vo[/video]

Heading to the Overland expo up here in the PNW next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My advise would be to sign up for all the Raw Hyde classes you can get into. If you do not get into the class you want, go anyway, as if you are there they will usually let you join in.
In Arizona the Raw Hyde overland ride to the Grand Canyon cost $300, now that is a ride they will not let you into unless you have preregistered. Wish I had been on that ride. All that went, even those who tuned around and did not finish said it was worth the money. Also, every rider on the big ride went down at least one time, even the Raw Hyde riders.

Don't get wore out on the Overland Expo, as I need you in good health to pick my fat body up when I go down on your ride in July.

Last edited:
Overland Expo Day 9

We were in New Mexico, but only a hour from Texas. At the start of day 9 I had a 13 hour ride home. Ggaknc700x had another day of riding still in front of him.

[video=youtube;TUaL2nzN5cA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUaL2nzN5cA[/video]

The expo up here is in conjunction with the Touratech rally.Not sure if Rawhide will be here but Touratech is leading guided rides and Quin Cody is leading some .There are a couple rides that do a section of the WABDR that I plan on doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that's great and have attracted in the road trip I saw video its amazing and comfortable but I want to know that how much people along with you?

Back