• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Palmer Products wind baffle

bduffey

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A couple of folks have asked for pics for the Palmer Products baffle I installed on my Palmer Products screen frame. I apologize for the pic quality as the bike is currently in winter storage in my shed and I was using a cell phone camera. Anyway.... here's the pics.

#1 is the screen rotated 'closed' to block wind/noise that is coming up from behind the screen, and #2 is the baffle rotated to 'full open', as evidenced by the thin edge between the brackets.

windblock 003.jpg

windblock 004.jpg

We do have different needs for our NC700, you are doing all you can do to keep the wind off of your body this time of year, and I could use more wind all over my body.

Weather.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of folks have asked for pics for the Palmer Products baffle I installed on my Palmer Products screen frame. I apologize for the pic quality as the bike is currently in winter storage in my shed and I was using a cell phone camera. Anyway.... here's the pics.

#1 is the screen rotated 'closed' to block wind/noise that is coming up from behind the screen, and #2 is the baffle rotated to 'full open', as evidenced by the thin edge between the brackets.

View attachment 22075

View attachment 22076

Could also post a couple of photos from the front and the side of the bike?

mez............ Because of the angling of the windscreen (MRA Vario) the baffle isn't visible from either the side or the front. You would have to bend down by the front fender and look up under the screen to see it. That's one of the reasons I chose it.... lack of visibility.

Well to be honest I wanted to have a general view of how the bike looks with the Palmer Products screen adjuster. ;)

Well to be honest I wanted to have a general view of how the bike looks with the Palmer Products screen adjuster. ;)

Let me go through some older pics later and I
ll see what I've got. As I mentioned earlier, the bikes in storage now and my space to move around it is limited.

So does the baffle work with any screen setup or just with the Palmer screen adapter?

I would imagine pretty much only with the Palmer adapter. You'd really have to jury-rig something on another frame, as the baffle attaches directly to the inside bracing of the Palmer.

mez........... Here's a couple of distance pictures I took of the bike with the Palmer screen setup this past summer when I was installing the engine guard. Hope they help

700X 001.jpg

700X 002.jpg

700X 007.jpg

I curious as to why you needed the MRA adjustable winglet when the Palmer has height and angle adjustability. Did you still get buffeting on your helmet?

I curious as to why you needed the MRA adjustable winglet when the Palmer has height and angle adjustability. Did you still get buffeting on your helmet?

Since I often ride long into the New England Winter season, I am always looking for anything that I can use to block air flow around me. The MRA does a great job of blocking air flow around my helmet and, to a lesser degree, around my body, but I was still looking for something to minimize that 'buffet zone' of wind and noise that occurs directly behind most windscreens. For the price and minimum install effort I felt it was worth taking a chance.

And one of the side benefits I've already discovered is.......... when closed it gives me a place to toss my gloves w/o having them fall through to the ground!! :)

Back