• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Passenger Foot Rest Use

wgwgoldwing

So long folks!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Stumbled into this this morning. If you rest the toe portion of your boot on the driver foot rest, the heel of your boot will rest nicely on the passenger foot rest. It doesn't even have to be unfolded. There's enough of a nub sticking out to support your heel. Of course, if you have smaller feet, it probabaly won't work. Anyway, sounds silly, but when your are throwing down some serious miles, the slight position change, really helps.

WGW

Stumbled into this this morning. If you rest the toe portion of your boot on the driver foot rest, the heel of your boot will rest nicely on the passenger foot rest. It doesn't even have to be unfolded. There's enough of a nub sticking out to support your heel. Of course, if you have smaller feet, it probably won't work. Anyway, sounds silly, but when your are throwing down some serious miles, the slight position change, really helps.
WGW

Yes, I have been using the front and rear pegs together like you described, on occasion. It puts my feet further under me, allows my body to roll further forward with weight more on the perineum vs. the buttocks, and puts my arms closer to the bars. I only wish the rear pegs would not fold up so easily.

I noticed this peg relationship the first day on the bike, but at the time I thought my right heel was hitting the muffler. Later I realized it was the rear peg I was touching, then started using it to my advantage.

Greg

ha ha, interesting. I have been doing that too. Also, when on the I-state, I'd sometimes put both feet on the passenger footpegs, just because. The storage tank up front is quite comfy...

Yes, I have been using the front and rear pegs together like you described, on occasion. It puts my feet further under me, allows my body to roll further forward with weight more on the perineum vs. the buttocks, and puts my arms closer to the bars. I only wish the rear pegs would not fold up so easily.

I noticed this peg relationship the first day on the bike, but at the time I thought my right heel was hitting the muffler. Later I realized it was the rear peg I was touching, then started using it to my advantage.

Greg

I have found that when I put my toes on the rider pegs. My heel was hitting the muffler. So, I stopped doing that. I left a few black marks on it. I will try the the rear pegs next time I ride.

Perineum massage, or massage of perineum, is an erotic massage technique used to provide sexual pleasure for both men and women. Because the perineum is so rich in nerve endings it often feels pleasing to have it touched or stroked.

You guy's and girls are having too much pleasure from the NC700X and I am just finding out now. Shame on all of you for not sharing sooner. lol :p

Last edited:
now try riding on the passenger seat using the front and/or rear pegs!!!!! I'm 6"6 so it works for me:cool:

I moved back on the passenger seat more then one time just to stretch out for a moment or two and relieve the soreness of my Boston Butt. I am 6' 0 with a 34" inseam. For any of you wondering. It did nothing for my Perineum. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I've been exploiting this too. Personally I've found my right foot stays nice and warm in the cold do to being above the muffler (of coarse my foot isn't directly on it;)

Back