• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Photos of Laam custom seat?

JMark

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm seriously considering having Seth Laam build custom front and pillion seats for my NC700X. It looks like he does very nice work, and I think his prices are quite reasonable.

I talked to Seth on the phone and asked him if he had any photos of NC700 seats he's done. He has looked, but can't find any. This is not necessarily a show stopper for me, but it would be nice to see his work on this specific model before I give him the go-ahead.

So, have any of you had Seth build a seat for you on your NC700? If so, would you mind posting some photos? Thanks!

I've not had a Laam seat made, but am still looking for the perfect passenger perch. Wasn't there a thread some where back in which a crafty gent added a metal (larger-than-life) seat pan to the stock plastic base, giving the upholsterer a broader platform on which to build an adequate seat for the second rider?

Back