• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pictures Of My New Girl - Mike Mas

useless. holes in them and skinny.
the added lights are nice but other then that yeah something else. Yeah I got my hand guards for the weather protection (I ride rain or shine) but having something solid, not just plastic could save your knuckles if you clip something or at least a lever if you drop your bike. I got the VPS trying for the middle ground but now I think I would go with the storm because of the better coverage, when it's high 90's or hotter I just take of the plastic, it's only 2 screws

A friend showed me a app called (Geek) buying cheap crap straight from China. Quality control isn't as good and it takes along time to get here but the prices are way cheap. I was going to get some LED lighting from them and try that out

Oh I almost forgot, fender extender after installing one I realized 90% of the rocks that hit me come off my own front tire, cheap upgrade that makes a big difference.

the added lights are nice but other then that yeah something else. Yeah I got my hand guards for the weather protection (I ride rain or shine) but having something solid, not just plastic could save your knuckles if you clip something or at least a lever if you drop your bike. I got the VPS trying for the middle ground but now I think I would go with the storm because of the better coverage, when it's high 90's or hotter I just take of the plastic, it's only 2 screws

Well, just forgetting about controls/bars protection for a moment, there isn't enough solid cup there on those skinny things to block any wind (or bugs) worth mentioning. I rode the other day using my Barkbusters Storms without gloves for awhile, and it's not like even that size of cup provides a lot of extra warmth -- though the Storms can make just enough difference to be useful, especially with heated grips.

Back