• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Plastic Document Bag

In the U.S.A. it is required to carry your vehicle's current registration and proof of vehicle insurance in/on the vehicle you are operating. Without these documents a traffic violation citation is the probably result depending upon the temperament of the policing authority. If the documents do not match your driver's license information, different name and/or description, you'll have some more explaining to do. :rolleyes:
Yeah, my Texas vehicle registration is an 8x10 sheet. They could easily make it wallet sized so you wouldn't have to keep it with the bike. True, a non-matching driver might have "some explaining to do" but it's not like they call you if the vehicle isn't reported stolen so far as I know.

Northern Ireland?

((((So johnakay when you visit our country with your bike you had better have your shit in order!)))

vat?? visit your god forsaken country ,nah ya all trigger happy.:p
when my time comes to visit the promise land I want to meet my maker intact thank you very much.
......................... NEXT!!!;)
Not like the "peace loving" bombers in Northern Ireland! Just so loving and peaceful!
......................NEXT!!! :);)

Not like the "peace loving" bombers in Northern Ireland! Just so loving and peaceful!
......................NEXT!!! :);)

to true but I'm ingrish near bonnie scotlandy no were near peace loving Irish and beside there is more Irish in the USA than there is in Ireland.
so that'll explain you know watty.

............next:p

Last edited:
Many of fathers generation always prefixed "Yanks "with the word "Bloody" Not my father though as he was one of only 2 British service men on an American ship going over for D Day. He told me of his two strongest memories of the journey which were
1) having steak followed by ice cream for lunch washed down with his first taste of coke
2) During an exercise watching the crew fire the AA guns and then aiming them
He came away with a very high opinion of American service personal and of course I now have an ex GI for a much loved daughter in law

Last edited:
Didn't know "yank" was a term of derision -- Hey, NOW I'm offended! :D

we get called limey can't figure why can you Rocker me ol fruit ;)

The term is thought to have originated in the 1850s as "lime-juicer",[2] and was later shortened to "limey".[3] It was originally used as a derogatory word for sailors in the Royal Navy, because of the Royal Navy's practice since the beginning of the 19th century of adding lemon juice or lime juice to the sailors' daily ration of watered-down rum (known as grog), in order to prevent scurvy

I'm wondering what all this has to do with the plastic bag in the bottom of the storage compartment, which is how this thread started. Seems to have wondered waaaay off topic.

I'm wondering what all this has to do with the plastic bag in the bottom of the storage compartment, which is how this thread started. Seems to have wondered waaaay off topic.
My United Kingdom friends like to get their 2 cents in on "every thread" whether it pertains to the subject of the thread, or not. :rolleyes: This is probably what lead to the American Revolutionary War!:p
But that is another story for another thread!:eek:

Why would we want to keep any country that so disrespected tea? :) :)

thats ma boy you stick it in Rocker.
yeah we know how to make tea as for potato's
well at least you wont go short of potato's most yanks are potato heads,so you'll never be in short supply inc whisky. bum bum....
th_Smiley-nanabooboo.gif

.......................................................NEXT

NOW NOW DANNY ME LAD ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN BUD.
TAKE MY ADVICE DON'T TAKE THINGS SALUBRIOUSLY
life to short as it is so just enjoy the friendly banter

Did you ever hear of STARBUCKS'?

Why would we want to keep any country that so disrespected tea? :) :)

Rocker, Did you ever hear of Starbucks'? COFFEE is what "real men drink"!:rolleyes:
No "ladies tea and crumpets for us "yanks"!:rolleyes:
By the way, how many lumps of sugar do you use in your tea? Whole leaf or shredded?:confused:
Cow's milk or goat's milk?

Yeah we have all heard of Starbucks in the UK. They recently made headlines when it was discovered that here they were making huge profits whilst paying NO TAX.
As to how I drink tea I like it strong 9traditional for railway men) with sweetners due to being diabetic. As to milk I use cows milk or though back in the old days when I was train crew we would often use condensed milk and make the tea in a billy can especially when working freights

Back