• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Powerbronze Wind Deflector

shawnk

Reaction score
Visit site
WIND DEFLECTORS - HONDA NC700X 12-14/NC750X 14 (INC. SCREEN) - Powerbronze USA Hope the link works- it has much better pictures on it than the ebay listing that first caught my eye. Dimensions are 18" high x (gulp) 23.5" wide. If no one has actually tried one- any thoughts on how good or bad this thing might work? I initially thought it looked like a giant puzzle piece, but after staring at it several times, I've gotten used to the look;)

I like it except it's not tall enough. I like their web site. It's easy to negotiate and see all the bikes a particular thing will fit. Other sites should get a clue.

I've bought this light protector from this site... good product except for the ''excellent 3M Dual Lock fixings''...also an excellent product but 4 square of a 1/4 inch is not effective ! I bought another strip and fitted three bigger 3/4 x 3/4 pieces of it. Now it is an excellent product...
nc700x-headlight-prot-1jpg.JPG

this might work, am still in the process of trying all the diff screen avail for the NC, i suspect a lot of the wind noise buffeting come from wind hitting the controls. this seem to block some of it

I tried the PowerBronze flip screen for the NC700X and wasn't impressed.
I wonder how much clearance there is between the deflector and the handlebars/cables/levers etc when the handlebars are turned lock to lock with this new wind deflector? Can they be turned lock to lock?

I ordered a rear huger from Power Bronze for my NC700S on July 20 and just received notification that it was produced last week (even though it said 4 in stock)! They told me it was shipped to US distributor and I will receive shipping info which I did a couple of days ago but nothing since? I received a front fender extender from the UK in about a week! Very frustrating experience!!

Back