• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Presentation, pics and video of my NC700X

kiowa

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I am a recently new NC700X owner. The bike has now 1050 km, so first check passed and extras have come after that. So far so good, I love this bike. I live in Madrid (Spain), enjoying our beatiful weather and sun :)

Two pics of the fresh bike

j6b6.png

4e8x.png

And pics of the bike right now.
Extras are:
-- Leo Vince Carbon exhaust
-- Zero Gravity screen
-- MC Motorsports red bar ends
-- MC Motorsports adjustable folding levers
-- Puig pro protectors
-- Honda original centre stand
-- Givi rack for monolock topcase
-- RaceVynil wheel stickers
-- Silicon case and holder for smartphone
-- Tank sticker

e2yj.png

6cao.png

5ibb.png

1dau.jpg

0nk5.png

vl6u.png

byjb.png

And last, the video, sound is really deeper in real.

NC700X Leo Vince Carbon plus extras - YouTube

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Now that you have found this place I'm sure you bound to get a lot more ideas for modifactions. Glad you like the bike.

Curious. Is it only me not seeing the first post at all? When I open the thread, Happy's is the very first post, and there is nothing at all from kiowa...:confused:

thread.jpg

mx post.jpg

Last edited:
Banned for some reason?

It might have been an Auto-delete by the system and how it's set up for potential anti spam-bot settings and length of time registered, versus type of post allowed? I don't really know how that works. I don't think a Moderator would have done it.

I received a message saying the thread was been watched by administrators cause was my first post... but it should be ok right now

I received a message saying the thread was been watched by administrators cause was my first post... but it should be ok right now

Good to hear :cool:

Your post should turn back up after a little bit, then. Welcome to the Forum kiowa :)

there appears to be NO original post here? What pictures? What video?

It's an Admin thing with the way things are set up on many forum boards where someone has to be registered for a certain amount of time and/or have a certain numbers of posts to prove they are not a Decepticon spambot, before being allowed to post videos etc. It can take a bit to filter through the system or the admin has a lot of stuff to sort through maybe at the moment, to review and allow posts outside of the automatic set up.

Back