• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Puig Pro 6063N Sliders

Some guys in the Spanish forum have them. If you have any specific question I can forward it to them

Thanks for the link. Yeah, I've seen the installation instructions previously but just wondering on the ease of installation. Should have been more clear.

Thanks for the link. Yeah, I've seen the installation instructions previously but just wondering on the ease of installation. Should have been more clear.

As far as I see it it's very easy. You only need to dismount the lower cowl, and then use the front-lower engine mounting points. Puig provides all the hardware needed. The torque in the instructions (54 Nm) matchs what the service manual says. Well, you would need a torque wrench

"Has anybody found a US dealer that carries these?"

The Pro Sliders are a Tucker Rocky Warehouse item. Have any dealership call Tucker Rocky, if the Pro Sliders are not in stock they can be special ordered. Tucker Rocky is the US distributor for PUIG.

Slider.jpg

SmileyHorny.jpg

Last edited:
Back