• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

questions on a potential NC700X purchase

I'm sure you're planning to test drive but something to consider is that with a low center of gravity comes an increased lean angle. If you lower the pegs the "drag point" could limit you a bit in the corners but if you're keeping your sport bike, this point is more of a reason not to get too excited with the NC and remember the roles you're assigning it.

I'm 6'3" 210 lbs. I've only owned the bike for three weeks and already have 1,700 miles on her.

Also, I came off of supersport bikes and my other current motorcycle is a 2009 yamaha R6 for track duty. Compared to that, the NC:
1. Has a much more comforatable riding position, both leg room and arm angle
2. is more comfortable for a passenger or when carrying a backpack (if needed since you can fit items in the frunk)
3. THE STOCK SEAT IS FINE! Way better than the slab of wood on race bikes haha I find no problems with it. The forward sloping is a little annoying, and I may address that, but maybe not.

Hope this helps, happy to answer additional questions.

Back