• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Radiator Guard and Fender Extender Questions

I installed a beautiful Evotech-Performance radiator guard. I had the choice of this or the R&G but decided this was way better-looking and stronger.
I also have the Pyramid Extenda Fenda.

That guard and brackets sure does look nice! Very sturdy appearing, too :cool:

Like several others, I have the Pyramid extender and the R&G guard and they are sturdy and work well.

One thing I found for the Pyramid extender was that I was leery of only using the adhesive pads to hold it on, so I used a few add-on screws to secure it better.

Today I received and installed the Evotech radiator guard. Very easy to attach and I am impressed with the quality. My pyramid fender extender is ordered and on the way.

Today I received and installed the Evotech radiator guard. Very easy to attach and I am impressed with the quality. My pyramid fender extender is ordered and on the way.

You will not be disappointed with those items. I'd recommend that you are go down to your local hardware store and buy your self some stainless steel 1/4-20 hardware to mount the fender extender. I used 2X SS Button Head Socket Screws myself, they look the best for this application, see the image below. Removal of the fendor is recommeneded... :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_2351.jpg
    IMG_2351.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 327
Back