• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rear running lights

captdirt

Reaction score
Visit site
Thought I would replace the rear turn signals with a pair from the front to get some more light on the rear. That is til I saw they are $71.04 each without the bulb or lens!!! Complete unit for my 07 Tiger was $26. Think I'll pull a rear apart and look at replacing the socket instead.

I like the functions of that kit as well, but i am not so sure it will work on our bike. Looking at the install pdf on their site it shows the LED ring encircling the rear turn bulbs and the bulbs are facing backward. Our rear turn signal bulbs face sideways for one thing and there is not a lot of extra room in the housing so i am un sure if the LED ring would fit at all let alone face the proper direction.

They have a "side-in-bulb" option .....

...but like you said ... not sure if the NC's housings are big enough ...:confused:
I like the functions of that kit as well, but i am not so sure it will work on our bike. Looking at the install pdf on their site it shows the LED ring encircling the rear turn bulbs and the bulbs are facing backward. Our rear turn signal bulbs face sideways for one thing and there is not a lot of extra room in the housing so i am un sure if the LED ring would fit at all let alone face the proper direction.

Back