• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Recommended Kickstand for Lowered NC700/750S?

Chinook

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm looking really hard into getting an NC700S or 750S (we have the 750's up here in Canada) and like many shorter riders on here I'm on my tippy toes with the stock seat height of 31.1". What kickstand do you folks use with the lowered S models? The Honda dealership quoted $500 CAD to put in the lowering linkages and cut the kickstand down, which is a total joke. My Dad can install the linkages, but the kickstand is a factor that I didn't think about until today.

Any suggestions?

Thank you for the links. I'm not able to find any articles online with regards to changing the 700S/750S kickstand. I'm a 5'2" woman with a 32" inseam but I'm still too short to have my feet flat :(.

Just cut off the normal foot on the sidestand and reweld it high up. That's what I did on my lowered NC700X.

Just cut off the normal foot on the sidestand and reweld it high up. That's what I did on my lowered NC700X.
I cut the foot off and rewelded it level with the peg on the kickstand after cutting off the bit between the foot and the peg. On my NC700s 2012, I have approx 25mm lowering links fitted.

Since the S is already shorter than the X, I'm not sure how low these sidestands would go. The Endurance one was perfect to drop my 700X by 30mm.

ENDURANCE : Short Side Stand [50530MGSE01]

KIJIMA : Short Side Stand (for NC700X) [213-036]

Hello spets, I got my 2013 X lowered - not on tiptoes but can't plant my whole foot either (on forefoot). The original kickstand is still on (dealer wouldn't shorten/exchange- guess there wasn't one at that time?) so the lean angle is too steep. I have to get a shorter one but I'm a bit lost on which to choose/get....Help! The original looks like the ENDURANCE one....is it?? Should I get the KIJIMA? Would appreciate your input.

Would you have a picture of that to show? Please and Thank you!

This was from an X but maybe it's the same as the S. I cut the stand off at the kick lever (or whatever you call that part), then welded a new, slightly larger foot back on. Probably about 25 or 30 mm removed. Made the new foot out of a piece of scrap metal.

Kickstand Mod.jpg

Last edited:
I lowered mine a little over an inch. Then i bought a CTX700 side stand on eBay to replace the stock NC700 side stand.
The CTX700 stand is a little shorter and seems to give mine about the right amount of lean.

Dean

Back