• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Red Sky at Night

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Visit site
There is a sailor's saying that dates back to fighting days of old.
Red sky in morning, sailor take warning.
Red sky at night sailor's delight.

This picture was taken at the Liberty Bowl in Memphis last night prior to the game.

We sailors were delighted with the 45 - 20 score. :)
Red Sky.jpg

That's what I love about college football - you never really know who is going to show up to play the game. Keeps things interesting! And a great picture too!!

red sky at night shepherd's delight so they say.
I was in the Navy so know the sailors rhyme.

Sailors, Shepherds and others who spend a lot of time outside learn clues to predict weather. This phenomena is mentioned in the Bible and by Shakespeare and has modern scientific explanations for why it is valid.

Not sure the Bible, Shakespeare of scientists realized it also applied to last night's football game.

I was surprised but glad of the Navy win (even though I am a former Air Force person). Memphis had been playing some really good football. Hey Fuzzy, are you on a Priuschat forum? There is a Fuzzy on there also...

Not red but a nice pale pink. The sun has just sunk under the horizon on a recent trail ride in the West of Ireland.....

Sunset Mayo.jpg

Back