• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Reflective Stickers - Honda Sidebags

Red NC

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for a sticker kit made specifically for the OEM sidebags that appear bright white at night and unnoticed during the day. I've seen many bike specific kits for BMWs and the sort, but looking for something beyond the "universal fit" kits.
Any ideas?

Never seen an NCX-specific sticker kit, but Streetglo has some nice retro-reflective tape that's quit black in the daylight, but bright silver reflective. Might have a look at them IF you're willing to buy a roll of tape and cut your own.

I just puts some RED reflective rim tape on my RED nc. Looks great In my opinion.
I also added LED lights to my givi top box v46. Looks great too.

Haven't decided on the brand of sidebags as yet. Maybe givi e21 or the trekker 33??

Ken

I just puts some RED reflective rim tape on my RED nc. Looks great In my opinion.
I also added LED lights to my givi top box v46. Looks great too.

Haven't decided on the brand of sidebags as yet. Maybe givi e21 or the trekker 33??

Ken

Can you show a picture if possible?

You probaby can use some of 3m reflective tapes. Dunno what color your bags are, but the have pretty much every color. For example I have a black reflective tape, that glows bright white in the dark
3m reflective tape | eBay

Just do whatever you like! You can cut shapes (arrows, triangles, etc...), do reflective pinstriping, or get custom stuff made at any place that works with vinyl.

Here's mine:
DSCN3083_zpsc5353401.jpg

Sent from a Speak & Spell wired to a record player, a saw blade, a fork, and an umbrella.

I can testify 3M Reflective Black Tape Type 680 to be just the right thing to use!

I bought 4 3"X8" strips off eBay for about $7 and was pondering how to make the most of them.

You can't see them too well in daylight, at the very back of the saddlebags:

WP_20130905_001.jpg

WP_20130905_002.jpg

But during the night in the dark, they shine! This is reflecting just the flash from my Lumia 822. I think any driver behind me should see them as well.

WP_20130904_001.jpg

I'm going to buy some more to get more creative and maybe the silver ones for the top box..

In the UK, it's an offence to have reflectors in anything other than red to the rear of a vehicle.

So this is what I've done to mine.

Rearshot_zps381fe3ff.jpg

Back