• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Reserve? nc700s

I've run out twice. I fuel up over the baffle plate as high as I can without it spilling and I got 3.660 and 3.661.

My trip to work is about 62 miles, so I fill up every other night at 186. Like clock work. Yet, unlike clock work, my POS gauge is different every time. Lol

Do you have a centerstand? Maybe you can squeeze in an extra .04 gallons with it level vs. on the the sidestand if that's how you're filling it? Or maybe you have found a pump that actually reads a little less than actual output.... that'd be a nice surprise!

trey

Haha, two diff pumps when I've run out.

No center stand yet, but I did stand the bike upright sitting on it backwards to fill once (yes I felt dumb, but in the interest of science... Lol) and the second time I leaning the bike upright with my hip.

Hey Joe. while reading your reply to N97972, I noticed you referred to Star Wars. My name, Mandalorian , is from Clone Wars. A Mandalorian is a bounty hunter trained on the planet Mandalore. Sorry to go off of the NC thread. But my weenie side jumped out.

Personally I wouldn't trust the fuel gauge. When you get to 2 bars you're far better of just refuelling in order to stop yourself having an unpleasant surprise one day by running of motion lotion.....

Agree.usually at 50 miles i lose my first bar.yesterday i lost it at 65 miles.i go to 150 miles then gas up.

Next month on our Alaska trip we will test the fuel range!!.
I have this for a back up,1 on each bike.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369694320.052696.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369694397.056587.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369694421.465372.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369694348.266452.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369694348.266452.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 110
The answer to that question is "Depends". It depends on how I have been driving. I carry extra gas with me on purpose, so I run out of gas on purpose regularly. If I am in a normal driving mode I get about 45 miles from flashing to empty. I have gotten as much as 58 miles and the least is 35 miles.

Back