• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Resetting the A Trip Meter/Fuel Milage/Consumption

Penerka

Reaction score
Visit site
Last week I took a 100 mile ride (sore rear end) with a full tank of gas. This was the first fill up. When I reset the Trip Meter, my average fuel consumption never got above 25 mpg. On the first tank (from the dealership) it was showing anywhere from 68-75 mpg. When I check fuel consumed the gauge indicated 1.2 gallons used. The equates to 83 miles per gallon. Filled it up again, reset the Trip meter and the best it shows is high teens. Any thoughts? Or back to the dealership. And yes, I will be reading all the information posted on seats. Thank you in advance.

how do I reset the trip meters or do they reset automatically? mine is the 750x.

On the 2016 you can set Trip A to automatically reset to 0 when you fill up. For this to happen the computer must see that you are getting low on fuel and then see that all of a sudden the tank is full. See your owners manual.

On my 2015 nc700 I go to trip A, then hold down the right button till the trip resets.

Back