• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

"Ride" econ0my Challenge 2012

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
Ride magazine one of the UK's more respected motorcycle publications are doing an economy challenge involving taking a wide variety of bikes around a route consisting of a variety of roads. The bikes are ridden in an everyday manner (by journalist standards) and not for artificaly high MPGs. At the moment the NC700X is lying second only to the BMW G650GS Sertao The BMW doing 76.0 MPG the NC 75.7. The Integra is lying in 7th with 65.5 MPG.
All fiigures refer to Imperial Gallons

I always thought the Dakar was a sharp bike. If the dealer network and reliability was as good as Honda's near me, I may have been on one.
(If I got a good price.)

Interetsing! Rocker66, do you know whether Ride can be had overseas? I sent them an email to inquire about two years ago, but did not receive a response.

Interetsing! Rocker66, do you know whether Ride can be had overseas? I sent them an email to inquire about two years ago, but did not receive a response.

If your interested in subscribing they do a service to the USA at Ride Magazine Subscription . If that doesn't work go to Greatmagazines.couk - RiDE.
Alternatively if you want I have some recent editions so if you PM me your address I can sent you ne. I may even have the issue with the NC test in it

Back