• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rider in SoCal

Z Tech

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings NC700ers!
My name is Jason, and I'm an R&D tech for Bazzaz. In case you're unfamiliar with Bazzaz, we're a company based in Chino Hills, CA that makes engine management systems for motorcycles. We are absolutely drooling over the new NC700X. We've heard that our Z-Bomb that we made for the VFR1200 might work on the NC700 as well to help free up some extra power in 1st and 2nd, and we also want to make a fuel controller for it. So if any of you guys are SoCal locals and can bear to be apart from your bike for 1-2 weeks, I know it's hard, then I'd give you a free fuel controller and custom map for your heart ache ;)

Also if anyone has any technical questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them to the best of my ability. I may specialize in electronics, but I've done most types of maintenance and repair jobs on bikes.

A little about me; I love riding! I've been riding for about four and a half years, owned all Kawi ZX6Rs, and my current daily rider, an 07 Zx6R, is coming up on 63k miles. My goal is to break 100k by 2015. Canyons, road trips, commuting, track days, I do it all, b/c any day that includes saddle time is better than one that doesn't.

Welcome from SW Missouri! I would like to see if you can get 120 mpg out of the NCX, without sacrificing reliability.

Welcome from Oregon, and I haven't a clue what you are talking about!

Welcome from SW Missouri! I would like to see if you can get 120 mpg out of the NCX, without sacrificing reliability.

Haha, I've never been able to double someone's fuel milage. You can only run an engine so lean before you blow it up, and I have no idea yet how lean the NC is running stock.

Back