• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Road Rage Against Motorcyclist

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Visit site
Video of car driver coming after motorcyclist in road rage after being passed by motorcyclist filtering.

Watch out for the crazies out there. This could have ended much worse. I don't know if I could have shown the same restraint with someone coming after my wife like this driver did the motorcyclist's girlfriend.

[video=youtube;_ZueHaDP4hU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZueHaDP4hU#t=13[/video]

The rider did right. Because he had the camera on, he also doesn't have to worry about he said/ she said.

The driver did look like he came to his senses while being held down. He did have a bit of a crazed look at first.

If he had hit my woman.......off goes the camera and out goes the lights.

Something similar happened to me a long time ago... now with experience I've had, I wouldn't even stop or talk to him...just run...
My experience was a very bad one involving a gun but (happily) no fireshot...nervermore for me...nevermore
There are crazy people anywhere and you can't tell before something happens.

Great lesson for my sons who are just starting driving. Motorcycle or car you need to be careful out there. However the dude must have been totally stoned out of his gourd. Face punching a full face helmet. REALLY?

I'm shaking after watching that video. I'm not sure he would have had a chance to apologize if he touched my wife.

Back