• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Road Rage.. one of our forum members?

Thanks for the post. I think I will have my two boys watch videos like this for a learning tool.

I ordered a dashcam the day after a jackass came into my lane like that intentionally more than once. Cops were uninterested even though I gave them description and a good plate number; "no evidence".

Yeah, well I ensure there's evidence now.

I ordered a dashcam the day after a jackass came into my lane like that intentionally more than once. Cops were uninterested even though I gave them description and a good plate number; "no evidence".

Yeah, well I ensure there's evidence now.

The county sheriff I know once explained to me that, without video, any incident is just hearsay.
"You're on your own when you're out there." he said, and I've never forgotten that.

I have a video of my neighbor steeling ups boxes from my front door, the cops filed a report and that was the end of it. they called and said if i wanted to press charges i'd have to go to the courthouse and do it myself, which i did, at which point they refused to take it any further. I followed up with the court for a year and they drug their feet and never did anything about it other than having us both come in for a "mediation" where he was allowed to make blatant excuses and lies justifying his actions. All thats to say, dont think just because you have something on video that the justice system is not still going to fail you.

I cannot wait until the new Sena comes out... I have been wanting a headset and helmet cam for a while, but this one is too perfect.

10C - Sena

It has the intercom and the camera in one module, rather than having 2 modules. There is no release date yet, but I will be buying one when it does come out.

WebBikes did an initial review of a beta unit.
Sena 10C Quick Look Review - webBikeWorld

As to the initial video in the OP - I had a lady nearly hit me at a stop light (I was in the right lane, in the left third and stopped for a good 30s). She decided to be in the same lane with her mirror touching mine. I banged on her window (yep, with force) and she opened it up and started yelling at me. I waited, leaned in with the helmet and visor on and said in a very calm voice "lady, if I was carrying right now you would be dead." She could not get away fast enough, which included more cursing. Would I have? No. However, I would have raised my jacket to let her know. This is why I want something on my helmet, but I dont want the box that is the GoPro. If I can get all in one, then all the better.

Last edited:
Back