• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Roundel stickers

GsVs

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi ...

I will edit this post in a bit once I know more ... stay tuned (just didn't want to clutter up the "3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal" thread ...

Alex at realtimeindustries has agreed to create some Roundels -- with HMW and HONDA lettering...

He will be creating some samples and taking pictures real soon ..... stay tuned ...

Last edited:
To respond to Fuzzy's query, HMW stands for "Honda Motor Werks". A play on "Bavarian Motor Werks"?
I'll be looking forward to view what Alex comes up with.
And the Roundels are easily removed with a hair dryer and a little goo gone. They are not as easily removed as magnetic emblems would be, but they are not permanent.

The red and white roundel originally appeared on crude rip-off copies of a prewar BMW built in 1950s Communist East Germany. They were called EMWs.

Roundel fun

Hey ....
Can't have the KLR guys as the only ones in on the Roundel FUN ...

Looks like Alex at realtimeindustries has created some Roundels -- with HMW lettering...

See the WEB page below ...

Honda Motor Works Roundel - Real Time Industries

NOTE: He wanted to get an idea of how much these might be in demand -- so he is holding off printing for a few days to see what orders with which options are wanted - then will ship the first batch on Mar. 14th

There are options for "Lower Text" - None -- NC700 -- NC750
and options for "Color" - Red -- Blue -- Silver -- Black

Use them for SAFETY as they are reflective ----

Product Description
Here is a fun decal to place on your Honda Motorcycle. We also have NC700 and NC750 text for the bottom!

We start with highly reflective white 3m vinyl then print red and black. We offer these in 3 configurations so make sure you select the proper version that you would like. If you have a custom option needed than just let us know through the contact us link.

Decal diameter is 2.8in
- - - - -
Roundel-FUN.jpg

These would look good on the back of my givi black bags,I was going to use reflective tape but these being reflective is a plus.thanks for the link.

Custom Roundel's -- Create your own design

yada-yada-yada -- I have no affiliation with Real Time Industries - just passing the info along
- - - - - - - - --
I just noticed more options from Alex at Real Time Industries for H M W Roundels

Honda Motor Works Roundel - Real Time Industries
View attachment 12289
Color Options - Red -- Blue -- Silver -- Black

Lower Text Options now ---- None - NC700 - NC700X - NC750 - NC750X
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Also Create your own Custom Roundels ... - - -
A note from Alex --
"Hello all. For some time now I've been creating reflective Roundels for various riders and groups. Recently I was asked if I could make a few new designs for a few riders. This in turn gave me the idea to offer a better way for riders to be order their custom printing.

I've put together the following page to show some examples of what other riders have wanted and to show the reflective properties of the decals.

Custom orders are normally very time consuming, going back and forth with ideas and choices. Then there is the time spent designing and printing out each custom run. With this new page orders can be placed and will build for 1 week time before designing and production will start at the end of each week. I will try this and see if 1 week or 2 weeks will work best for the foreseeable future. This first run will be on March 14th."

Custom Reflective Roundel - Real Time Industries- - - - - - -
CustomRoundel.jpg

Last edited:
Nana Chou is an adventure motorcycle, not a airplane propeller bill board. Heck, I have even taken the Honda ad off of Nana Chou's frunk. I do not put motorcycle company ad stickers on Nana Chou, but do put stickers from the adventures Nana Chou has traveled on the NC7.

But, I have to admit the satire of this sticker does look cool! So, Nana Chou is considering a new different Tattoo.

Back