• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

sao paulo

he go

Reaction score
Visit site
What an experience riding down here. My nc700 is home in the frozen north so I'm on a 660 Yamaha made here in Brazil. The first time I came down, three years ago, I was pretty intimidated with the lane splitting and essentially no traffic laws. When the police can't pull you over everything changes. Add to that a population of nineteen million and the excitement on the street is palpable. Now I've got the groove...ride the streets like you'd race your buddy in the woods. Being aggressive adds control and oddly enough, a level of comfort. Sometimes a good offense is the best defense.

What an experience riding down here. My nc700 is home in the frozen north so I'm on a 660 Yamaha made here in Brazil. The first time I came down, three years ago, I was pretty intimidated with the lane splitting and essentially no traffic laws. When the police can't pull you over everything changes. Add to that a population of nineteen million and the excitement on the street is palpable. Now I've got the groove...ride the streets like you'd race your buddy in the woods. Being aggressive adds control and oddly enough, a level of comfort. Sometimes a good offense is the best defense.

Wouldn't mind seeing some video footage :)

Back