• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Searching but can't find?

Hmcp88

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have searched a few key words to try and find the thread where people were discussing finding a lock cylinder for the oem top box that can be rekeyed to match the ignition. I remember seeing a few comments but searches leave me still looking. Any help?

Thanks, Matt

I have searched a few key words to try and find the thread where people were discussing finding a lock cylinder for the oem top box that can be rekeyed to match the ignition. I remember seeing a few comments but searches leave me still looking. Any help?

Thanks, Matt

The only thing I can recall offhand, was other people asking this same question, and the only one who reported having it done it was Happy, and it was his dealer who did it for him, so he didn't know the particulars?

I don't know if this was ever truly answered or found out. :confused:

Wow, when I called up corporate they told me it wasn't possible due to the lock core styling differences. I'm definately awaiting news if someone figured it out!

Back