• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seriously?

because he's a trol
getmecoat.gif

What is a trol?

What is a trol?

This article is about internet slang. For other uses, see Troll (disambiguation).

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[4][5]

This article is about internet slang. For other uses, see Troll (disambiguation).

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[4][5]

Would you consider this post trolling? I know what a troll is. Seriously?

Quite honestly I have found this thread amusing and we don't have to be serious all the time or do we?
I guess your question whats a trol was a light hearted comment on the fact that there was a typo as it should have read troll. Am I correct

The definition has been posted before.
However, it is a NEW MODERN term in the internet world, so not EVERYONE can fully appreciate what a troll is.

I think the original post was about trawling the Ebay, etc. Wasn't it?
Nevertheless, beware of trolls.
Beware of an even more vicious animal, he is called the Grudge.
Offend him once and he trolls you for life.
I have met one or two of them in my forum life, unfortunately.
No amount of candy or sweet talk or genuine peacetalk can turn him around.
These are "men you just can't reach".

Peace. Back to our original channel now please....
:p

Quite honestly I have found this thread amusing and we don't have to be serious all the time or do we?
I guess your question whats a trol was a light hearted comment on the fact that there was a typo as it should have read troll. Am I correct

you are correct it should've spelk like this TROLL don't get invilve in trollop's Rocker me ol fruit!:)

yeh ya funny as just like that gormless twit Rocker and I don't give a monkey's DICK !! one for me
flipa.gif

next
coffee.gif

I am pretty wise in the ways of the world, but I had to google gormless twit.............I plan to visit your wonderful country before I croak. I want to visit the Imperial War Museum and drink in an Irish Pub. My family is from there, they left in a haste in 1645. I am 12th generation here.

Billy Budd if you ever make it to the South East of England (we are just over an hour from London) then you will always be welcome to use our guest room. I'm sure my daughter in law would be more than happy to see one of her fellow Americans

Billy Budd if you ever make it to the South East of England (we are just over an hour from London) then you will always be welcome to use our guest room. I'm sure my daughter in law would be more than happy to see one of her fellow Americans

That works both ways and I have an extra bike you can ride!

Back