• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Shout out to Bell helmets

PapaC

Reaction score
Visit site
Last summer my Bell Star helmet was hanging on my handlebars while I was fiddling with something, and it fell off and hit the ground. The sliding piece that opens/closes the chin vent popped off. I snapped it back on, and thought nothing of it. Couple weeks ago I was riding, reached up to open the chin vent, and the same piece flew off. I doubled back for a quick look to no avail. I called Bell, hoping I could order a new piece. Was told they didn't stock it, but said my helmet was still under warranty (I purchased it in Dec 2016). The nice lady asked me the Model, color, and size and put me on hold for a minute. She came back to tell me they had a few left, and would email me a pre-paid FedEx shipping label. I sent them the helmet, and 9 days later I received a brand new replacement. Thank you , Bell!

That is a really excellent result. Well done Bell !

I am currently waiting to see what happens with my new Schuberth E1. It is only the second Schuberth I have ever owned and like the first one the E1 has gone back to the factory with a fault after only a few weeks ownership. Last time I waited almost two months to get it back. Already almost three weeks have passed this time and no word. Regardless of the outcome I will not be purchasing another Schuberth

Good for Bell. I use a hi-viz yellow Bell Qualifier DX and it's a comfy lid on my long noggin.

When I was growing up, Bell was *the* name in helmets. Now it's just one brand in a hundred...

Good for Bell. I use a hi-viz yellow Bell Qualifier DX and it's a comfy lid on my long noggin.

When I was growing up, Bell was *the* name in helmets. Now it's just one brand in a hundred...

Yup, first helmet I ever had was a Bell - added a cool bubble shield later for those winter days. Fogged up like a b*tch, too!

Back