• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So.... What Memorial Day 2013 ride do you have planned?

Tucsonrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Me? I am taking the superslab I-10 to Highway 83 South to Parker Canyon Lake. It is so close to Mexico you get Mexican Cell phone service instead of my AT&T.

I plan on staying off the road this holiday. There have already been 5 accidents involving MCs this weekend, two of which were fatal. Losts of drunk driving and inattentive drivers out there. Have fun on your ride though! Just watchout for morons!

Road yesterday.glad i did its rain today.i was going to ride to Indiana but that postpone for now.

Rode to Peace Valley Park in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, about 40 miles north of Philadelphia. I rode with my buddy Mike on his Fat Boy and me on my NC700X. Happy Memorial Day especially to any veterans or current military folk tuned in.

IMG_0302.jpgIMG_0303.jpgIMG_0304.jpgIMG_0305.jpg

Rode to Peace Valley Park in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, about 40 miles north of Philadelphia. I rode with my buddy Mike on his Fat Boy and me on my NC700X. Happy Memorial Day especially to any veterans or current military folk tuned in.

View attachment 4700View attachment 4701View attachment 4702View attachment 4703

The lake looks nice. Wish I was out there. I know I will be fishing ! I am stuck working though. Laptop open and cell phone ON. Systems monitoring sucks.

Ken

There were a ton of people out at the park riding bikes, barbecuing, kayaking, fishing, walking dogs. It was nice. Beautiful day for a ride. Sunny, 70 degrees, low humidity.

Cross That Bridge When I Get to It - Memorial Day Ride

010.jpg

Galveston Causeway Bridge
Over Galveston Bay

005.jpg

Dickinson Bridge
Over Dickinson Bayou

006.jpg

Seabrook - Kemah Bridge
Over Clear Lake

007.jpg

Fred Hartman Bridge
Over Houston Ship Channel

008.jpg

The Bridge
Over Troubled Waters

003.jpg

Remember Them
Memorial Day

Drove the car home from Portland after spending the weekend with my nearly 2 yr. old granddaughter, my son and daughter-in-law. Rain was forecast for the entire weekend (what else in Oregon!), so really didn't miss a ride. Hoping skies will clear this week so I can get a ride or two in.

Old Can Ride,
Care to give a link to the back rest I see in your photos?

My memorial day ride was: ride out to Kingman AZ (for the sake of route 66), stay the night, ride home the next day.

I did just over 200 miles, taking back-roads.
It was nice and sunny out. I was in a "Lets try to get lost" mood
and I succeeded -for a little while anyway. .

Last edited:
Rode from Flagstaff to Jerome to Prescott to the White Spars to Phoenix. Stopped at Cycle Gear and North Valley Motorsports, In N out burger up I-17 to flagstaff. 381 miles............................ and was ready to go again.....................

Drove the car home from Portland after spending the weekend with my nearly 2 yr. old granddaughter, my son and daughter-in-law. Rain was forecast for the entire weekend (what else in Oregon!), so really didn't miss a ride. Hoping skies will clear this week so I can get a ride or two in.
Sounds like my day except Virginia not Oregon, I flew instead of driving and my granddaughter is a bit over 2. Great weekend and also finally got an NC700 test ride in. Waiting delivery of mine.

Back