• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Soon to be new owner from Central Mass.

nemesis98

Reaction score
Visit site
Just put my reserve deposit down yesterday to hold a new NC700X for me. Plan on buying and riding away come March of next year. Figured I would put a deposit down now so when the ground thaws out and the snow all melts I will have one waiting for me. I am super excited for it! March cant get here fast enough!

Hi Nemesis - welcome! I am in a similar boat as you... Waiting until March. I've never considered this technique of putting down money early, do you mind if I ask how it works? Have you already negotiated a deal with the dealer? About how much did you need to put down for a deposit? Are these bikes really this scarce?

Thanks!
Rob

To be on the safe side I put down $500 to reserve it for the spring. The dealer thought they might be in higher demand come spring time, so I didn't mind putting some cash towards it already to be sure I can ride away in March and not have to wait and wait and wait.... Bill of Sale already has my bike VIN # on it, so I am pretty safe in getting one come spring

I am getting it for $7437.00 out the door - BUT....I couldn't just leave with a plain Jane bike. I had to add in the Honda side bags and all the hardware required for it, bringing it to $8426.84, plus I liked the extended warranty options that were offered (4 additional years on top of the 1yr from Honda), so that added an extra $979.95.
Total now is at $9406.79

I know probably could have wheeled and dealed, but I really hate doing that, I find it very draining. So the hell with it...I'm riding away no matter what

Thanks!

Dan

Never mind the 'Soon to be new owner from Central Mass.'
Scratch that - and make it 'NOW A NEW OWNER in CENTRAL MASS!'

I finalized all the paper work today, just have to get the plates and insurance all taken care of (that's being taken care of next Thursday), and I'll be riding her home next Saturday!

YES!:D

Congratulations on the new purchase, and the patience during the wait. Enjoy the ride and be safe.

Back