• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

SP Tadao Twin Tail Slip-on

CB4ME

Reaction score
Visit site
I might have to start saving my pennies, about 100,000 of them, for this unusual slip-on for the NC-700.

While this slip-on would certainly make the bike unique, it's difficult to get my head around a two into one into two exhaust. :rolleyes:

The good news is that this slip-on allows for the use of the centerstand. The bad news is the cost.

SP Tadao 1.jpg

SP Tadao 3.jpg

SP Tadao 4.jpg

SP Tadao 8.jpg

Like mreric, I'm not into the aftermarket exhaust thing, but I gotta say that looks way better than stock. If it was as quiet as stock, I think it would be pretty cool, but still not worth the coin.

Thanks for the link to the sound. Sounds interesting. Like the others, I like the stock look as well. Also, if I was gonna spend that much, it would be on luggage, which I need a lot more than pipes.

That looks awesome and sounds half decent, but that price.....
I guess that company figures with all the cash we're saving riding a fuel efficient bike it shouldn't be a problem for anyone to spring for one of those. I wouldn't mine my bike with dual XG-1s though:cool:

It'd be better if it exited higher up to fit in the little cutouts that the saddlebags provide.

Lets see, that much cash will buy about 500 gallons of gas. At 60 MPG that's about 30,000 miles. Hmmmm..... Think I'll pass. Looks cool though.

I like the Leo Vince, but haven't been able to find a US distributor, so I'm thinking I might spend half of that on a Yoshi.

Back