• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Spotted This Old Ford

Cyclerosis

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It was at an abandoned sock factory in Martinsburg, WV. A cherry piece of history

Attachments

• sock factory.jpg
    sock factory.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 162
  • sock factory 1.jpg
    sock factory 1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
It's pretty frustrating to try to do something you've done hundreds of times before, only to be stymied by a "newer, better" rendering program. I posted this photo, which displays correctly in email and facebook, but comes out sideways on this site. I even rotated the image, the effects of which, are obvious. What's different about trying to post it here?

It's pretty frustrating to try to do something you've done hundreds of times before, only to be stymied by a "newer, better" rendering program. I posted this photo, which displays correctly in email and facebook, but comes out sideways on this site. I even rotated the image, the effects of which, are obvious. What's different about trying to post it here?

Did you take the photos on an Iphone?

It may be how pictures are taken on a phone. You would need rotate them before uploading. since iOS knows the orientation of the camera when the picture was taken and auto-rotates them so they look proper.

Downloaded, Rotated in image editor.. upload test..

Attachments

• sock factory.jpg
    sock factory.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 111
Back