• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Spyder RS --> NC700X

MindlessMuse

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Greetings,

I picked up my NC on Saturday and could not be happier at the moment. I just started riding last year (age 40), when I purchased a Can-Am Spyder and ever since I took the MSF, I knew that 2 wheels would be in my future.

Have been lurking around here for a bit while I was researching and ultimately making up my mind. If I were to purchase a bike, I knew it was going to be the NC when I first saw a year or so ago.

photo (3).JPG

-Kevyn
AKA MindlessMuse

Congrats on your NC purchase! The NC should go twice as far on a gallon as the Spyder.

You've gone from a three track machine to a single track. You gone from "automotive' steering to countersteering (the inverse being an adjustment I find hard to make on anything with handlebars).

Welcome to the forum.

Greg

Last edited:
Welcome from Oregon. The Spyder has always intrigued me but I'll stay with my NC. Way less expensive to own and operate and more fun to ride.

Welcome from California! The spyder is in intriguing ride! I wonder how the DMV riding test goes with a spyder? Which wheel do you have to keep inside the lines of the painted circle? hmmm... Anyway....

I like the combination you have. My spouse would be much more willing to go out on the spyder! The NC can seat two, but it's really a solitary experience most of the time.

Back