• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Stock Honda Main Stand for cheap outside the USA.

ray-zin

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys.

Thought I'd share this link. to a Japanese site that sell the Honda stand and loads of other nc extras.

The cheapest I've seen the stand for online is around $145. Then with shipping to South Africa and other countries it still comes out to +- $200.
These guys sell the stand for $90. So with shipping it comes to $144. (to ZA - probably cheaper to the EU etc) - Bargain! considering I'd pay $250 from Honda in South Africa.

I found the link via the UK nc forum and quite a few there have ordered from these stands from that site so it seems legit.

.... but your local dealer doesn't charge $250 like mine does ;-) - I wish mine charged $150 like yours.

Right! I purchased the center stand from the Webike people last year, not just because of the price, but because the dealers in this area couldn't get the parts without an extensive wait. Something like a six week wait if I remember. My comment was one of surprise that the price actually went down!

I had to order my stand from them because they seem to be the only place that I could find a NC700S centerstand. I'm guessing that because the S model is not sold in the USA, no US based parts seller stocks or even orders that part. The S centerstand is needed for my wife's NC700XD that's lowered just over an inch.

Back