• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tank panniers anyone?

zirconx

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone mounted tank panniers on an NC700X?

I am thinking if we could mount it with only the front strap, the frunk lid could still operate.

136176927_8nxjw-M.jpg

Actually after a lot of digging I found a pic with an NC700X with tank panniers. Would like to hear from anyone who has figured this out.

1370877312_zps8569543e.jpg

Pic is from this thread: Owners Chat (with pics!): Honda NC700X - Page 30 - ADVrider

If you need that much storage, might want to consider an ST :)

Personally, I wouldn't do it due to safety concerns ...

I have a pair of the Aerostitch tank panniers, but have not used them yet other than to see how I could mount them. The rear strap will be over the frunk opening tho. I guess I need tho put them & take a picture. I also have an RKA tankbag that it took me a while to figure out how to run the straps so that I could use it.

I had them on my Quota, very handy, especially as they addressed buffeting that came from underneath. Safety was not an issue, they are very secure and do not move. As an aside, wolfman products are the gold standard for soft luggage options.

My 2 cents....I don't like any soft bags. I also don't like anything which does not "look nice".
So no go for me.
Sorry, I am "Frankie" Joe.

Back