• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tewster becomes NC750X fan.

Side cases are a big drag on fuel economy, so running a top case only, when the panniers are not needed makes perfect sense.

Good luck on your cross country trip! That’s a respectable challenge. I hope the seat on that bike is a good one.
It came with a Sargent seat already installed, plus the stock seat. I’m thinking of getting the Seat Concepts cover and redo the stock seat and compare the two for comfort. I could ship one or the other to my son in California and swap them out for the return leg of the trip.

Good for you Brian, make sure you let us all know when you are getting ready to leave so we can follow along and possibly meet up with you along your route. Who knows, during that time of year and the high temps you just may want to come straight across I-90(through Montana Yellowstone, Tetons, Glacier Nat Park, Idaho and then down the coast).. you know, just sayin' :{)

I’m planning to go out via the northern route and stopping to see Mount Rushmore and Yellowstone, and return by the southern route to see the Grand Canyon and the Alamo. I’d also like to see the giant redwoods in Northern California.

I’m planning to go out via the northern route and stopping to see Mount Rushmore and Yellowstone, and return by the southern route to see the Grand Canyon and the Alamo. I’d also like to see the giant redwoods in Northern California.

If your going to Rushmore I was told the Crazy Horse Memorial is good. I wish I had time to go there this trip. The car plan for tomorrow is to hit Sequoia and Kings Canyon.

Great, you'll drive right by me as you take I-90 across! Lots to see on your way across the top and down. I'd recommend the Coastal 101 down, absolutely beautiful scenery. Oregon has the most beautiful/clean coast on this side, they also have 11 light houses i believe if you like those(as i do). Tillamook/Cape Lookout is a great place to camp, and enjoy delicious Tillamook Ice Cream!
Make sure you have some heated gear as you "WILL" hit freezing rain/SNow that time of year coming across the top. NoDak, Mo and ID are all well known for it that time of year. :{)

Back