• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

TGIF: Any plans for the weekend to share?

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
Hi friends...

Thank God It's Friday!

What are your plans for the weekend?
Mine are somewhat mundane, going to bring kids to their special Saturday classes and then doing some grocery shopping with the missus.
Post-Xmas shopping is best in Zurich, becoz they sell everything at 50% or more.

I also play tennis on Sunday with my children regularly.
I was told the time spent now, will be priceless memories for them for their lives.
I have to agree.
:p

Tell us what you do on your weekends? Something regular or something special happening?

PS: I know some people may not wish to contribute to such threads, so please do not comment here.
Other friendlies are more than welcome to share their happy moments with Happy and other friends here.
:D

For me Friday is just another day. With my work schedule I'm off every other fri sat sun. This is my weekend off. I'll be hanging out with the kids while my wife works (we have opposite weekends off). Since the flu has taken hold here there pry won't be many activities. And before you ask I did get a flu shot and tested positive for flu a today

Just getting over the flu, and I too did get a shot in Early December. It is 53F and raining. I'll be indoors, taking down christmas decor. Already got the outside lights down.

Hopefully my nurse/girlfriend does not get called in to the hospital. I'd like to enjoy some Chinese food and a movie tonight.

Sushi dinner with the neighbors on Friday evening...
all-day classroom work for one of my volunteer groups on Saturday,
party with fellow biker bud later that evening,
10am appt with a coworker for some nearer to god time on Sunday,
and as of this writing, the rest of the day is clear from noon30 onwards...
My house seems like a hotel, I'll be home long enough to get cleaned up and sleep :)

Sushi dinner with the neighbors on Friday evening...
all-day classroom work for one of my volunteer groups on Saturday,
party with fellow biker bud later that evening,
10am appt with a coworker for some nearer to god time on Sunday,
and as of this writing, the rest of the day is clear from noon30 onwards...
My house seems like a hotel, I'll be home long enough to get cleaned up and sleep :)

Friday Dinner at the DAO Japanese Buffet. All you can eat Sushi and New England Lobster. Yum!!!
Netfiix Movie Contraband

Saturday Ride to the flea market and buy the best Milk Chocolate English Walnut Fudge that I ever had. Yum!!!

Sunday Work 4:00 at the Pizzeria and watch the NE Patriots kiss some ass on Houston!!!

Last edited:
Work on my car, grocery shopoping with the family, mow the lawn (maybe), fix the computer (maybe), watch the kids some my wife can have a break. Some of these things will happen this weekend, some may not. So many things have been pilling up lately, lots to do, so little time to do it all. Would love to get out and ride but, it seem I can only ride when I commute. Since I don't plan on working this weekend, no riding.

I just came with from a 90min walk around the countryside with my 2 children.
Lovely.

Thank you all for sharing. Lets see if we can keep up this thread every week.
20130112_141100.jpg

Back