• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Thanksgiving Ride

Billy Budd

Reaction score
Visit site
Happy T Day to all of you here in the states! And everyone else around the world grab a turkey sandwich and join in. In Arizona it will be sunny and 80 today. I have some family stuff later but that means I can sneak in a nice ride this morning with little traffic and no worries. I hope you all have a safe day and get in some saddle time as well. This holiday is about giving thanks. Thank you to my wonderful wife of 29 years our two wonderful children, good health (mostly) friends, family, and my two kick azz bikes in the garage!

Enjoy the day and I hope the Cowboys lose.

Billy, looks like i will be doing the same thing today. Are you heading out to Patagonia on 83 South? And Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Love this weather in the desert southwest.

Stove top stuffing! That's blasphemy

LOL I bought the Stove Top just in case my girls attempt to make homemade stuffing is s disaster. I had to throw it in just for the picture!! :rolleyes:

I have backup for the turkey as well.

17411.jpg

Last edited:
Billy, looks like i will be doing the same thing today. Are you heading out to Patagonia on 83 South? And Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Love this weather in the desert southwest.

I went down to Parker Canyon Lake on the Wing, part of the Riders Challenge. But we can hook up and do some miles on the 700's. (149.4 miles today)

001.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
007.jpg
011.jpg

Last edited:
Took my Supermoto out for a 60 mile ride today. Temps in the upper 60's here. Today :)

Thats it rub it in :) UK suffering gale force winds heavy rain with floods and power cuts in many places. Not looking forward to the ride home from work in the morning with the roads covered in wet leaves. Riding to work tonight I came around a bend to find a landslip complete with largebushes laying in the road. Fourtuneately there was nothing coming the other way so I managed to ride around it

Stove top stuffing! That's blasphemy

OMG! What a disaster the stuffing turned out to be. Thank god for the Stove Top today and the Wild Turkey. The bird my girl cooked was so dry I was looking for gravy to help it slide down.

I do not stick around for her cooking. It is the Stairway To Heaven every night that keeps me around. :rolleyes:

2o1qhqy2hnkxlyktehz3ukt3234425607.2.jpg

Thanksgiving Ride 2012

IMG_0692.jpgmessagepart.jpg

We were blessed here today with 65 degree F temperature and brilliant blue skies. My son Matt and I went for a ride up the coast and fell in behind a family of 4 out for a putt like ourselves. Fin the dog had his own sidecar seat. Fin's master's wife was riding the cherry Slash 2 behind Fin.

I took a short ride today around 2:00 pm. It was 68 f / 20 c here in Melbourne, FL. I stopped at a local pond and snapped a picture.

1030121841-00.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thankful we have this great forum and share all this great info.

What I like about this forum is that it not only gives us chance to compare our bikes and accessories and to learn from each others experiances and yes sometimes each others mistakes but it also gives us the chance to compare each others cultures in a friendly (well mostly) and sometimes funny way

I took some time and rode northwest of Tucson up through Marana farmland looking at all the harvested cotton. Once they harvest, they stack it up in big blocks about 10 feet high by 8 feet wide and maybe 30 feet long. From there, I headed back towards the Catalina mountains through Oro Valley before turning back south towards home. I only had about 2 hours for riding before we had to go to my oldest son's house for "the meal". About 95 miles, total, and I got back home a little early, to boot. No pics, though. Then again, once you've seen a harvested cotton field, you've pretty much seen them all...

Beautiful Ride...

I went down to Parker Canyon Lake on the Wing, part of the Riders Challenge. But we can hook up and do some miles on the 700's. (149.4 miles today)

View attachment 1739
View attachment 1740
View attachment 1741
View attachment 1742
View attachment 1743

Beautiful Ride. I would like that very much.... I had to cut my ride short to 95 miles today. PM Me and we will set a date and time for the ride. I will even buy breakfast at the Home Plate Restaurant in Patagonia.

Back