• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The most over-engineered gear hanger ever

bendobe

Reaction score
Visit site
I am relatively new to street bikes and when I went shopping for gear I may have overcompensated a bit. I went full a leather/textile jacket overpant combo with some serious glove armor as well. The biggest problem is no regular hanger will hold up to the load. Even two hangers duct taped together strain, so I started looking around for a solution.

I present the most overengineered (and perfect) gear hanger ever

grouppics.gif

Edit: apparently I can't change the typo in the title so I will just own it "Ever-engineered - Designed to last forever"

I have ten of them. Bought them several years ago after I got tired of finding my riding suits in a pile on the floor. Pricey, but you could hang the suit up with you still in it and it would stand there and take it.

Edit: apparently I can't change the typo in the title so I will just own it

Mod to the rescue.

Last edited:
I asked the lady at the sales desk at my BMW dealership if she had any extra hangers for their gear. She gave me four hangers. Holds both one piece suits and heated gear. Free!
Mike

Back